Twila True Beauty celebrates the beauty of the mind, heart, soul and body, with custom-formulated nail and beauty products for women of all ages. All Twila True Beauty’s bodycare products are made locally in the U.S.A., and boosted with True Power Complex, our own proprietary blend of Plum Seed Oil and naturally occurring antioxidants of Vitamins A, C and E. We strive to use only best-in-class ingredients, and want beauty enthusiasts everywhere to feel confident and empowered by our products.
Our hands perform a tremendous amount of work, from completing everyday essential tasks to serving as vital vehicles of communication. Because of their hard work, our skin is often tired and dry. Twila True Hand Cream strives to be daily essential for women of all skin types, to keep your hands moisturized and healthy. Incorporating our cream into your daily routine can offer anti-ageing effects and additional healing benefits.
The Main Ingredients & Their Benefits
Twila True Hand Cream contains an infusion of ingredients to help transform tired, dry skin into smoother,softer and younger hands.
- True Power Complex combines Vitamins A, C, and E with Plum Seed Oil for anti-inflammatory benefits and to reduce the effects of premature aging. Vitamin A works to nourish the skin, while Vitamin C serves a variety of purposes, such as collagen production, maintaining skin elasticity and wound repair.
- Aloe Vera helps soothe the skin with antioxidant and antibacterial properties.
- Arginine is an essential amino acid that helps reduce inflammation and boost collagen production. Collagen is one of the most abundant proteins in the human body, and helps give our skin strength and elasticity.
- Shea Butter provides moisture to your hands, which typically are more prone to dryness than other areas of your body.
- Sweet Kelp helps prevent early loss of elasticity, to give your hands a fresh, healthy and youthful appearance.
- Snow Algae, that is formed on snow tops is known for cellular regeneration and skin protecting qualities.
- Vitamin E Oil protects the skin against free radicals, which can form in natural environmental factors such as pollution, radiation, and cigarette smoke. Antioxidants such as Vitamin E can protect the body against the destructive effects of free radicals.
Incorporating hand cream into your beauty routine can also help keep your hands clean, as they contain antibacterial properties that fight germs in between washing your hands. Our Twila True Hand Cream is available in both Fragrance-Free and Plum for a pleasant scent no matter what your preference.
Additionally, hand cream is not restricted to just your hands. It can be used on ares of the skin that are more prone to dryness such as the elbows and knees.
Shop Our Collection Of Bodycare Products
Browse our fine range of Bodycare products, including Twila True Hand Cream, Body Polish, Milk Skin Soak and more. If you have any additional questions about our products, ingredients or benefits, feel free to reach out using our online contact form. True ingredients, true beauty with a conscience.