At Twila True Beauty, our goal is to create best-in-class products while remaining both socially and environmentally conscious. In each of our Bodycare products, you’ll find the highest quality of ingredients, powered by antioxidants, vitamins and restorative oils. These ingredients combined with True Power Complex, our very own blend of Plum Seed Oil and Vitamins A, C, and E, work together to provide a healthier alternative for beauty enthusiasts..
Body polishing is a great way to give your beautiful skin the pampering it deserves. Whether you want to wind down after a long day at the office or prepare for a springtime getaway, Twila True Body Polish will allow you to experience a spa-like treatment in the comfort of your own home. There are many benefits of adding body polishing into your beauty routine.
What’s in Twila True Beauty’s Body Polish?
Twila True Body Polish includes a variety of healthier, alternative ingredients to reveal a more radiant appearance.
- True Power Complex combines Vitamins A, C, and E with Plum Seed Oil for anti-inflammatory benefits and to reduce the effects of premature aging. Vitamin A works to nourish the skin, while Vitamin C serves a variety of purposes, such as collagen production, maintaining skin elasticity and wound repair.
- Argan Oil is most commonly known as a skin moisturizer, and can help reduce inflammation.
- Baobab Oil contains vitamins A, D, E and F to help hydrate skin and rejuvenate damaged skin cells.
- Cupuacu Butter has origins in the Amazon Rainforest, and contains replenishing phytosterols to nourish tired skin.
- Marula Oil is found in a variety of African Botanic products to help deliver luminosity, nutrition and brightness to your skin.
- Rice Bran Oil contains Vitamins B & E for softening and reparative benefits.
- Rosemary Extract has been known to support healthy collagen production for a more youthful appearance, as well as help protect skin for enviro-aging factors.
- Shea Butter is concentrated with vitamins and essential omegas to moisturize, condition and protect skin.
- Sunflower Seed Oil contains potassium, calcium and is rich in oleic acids to help protect and condition skin.
- Vitamin E protects against free radicals in the environment, as assists in boosting collagen production.
Body polishing at home has instant benefits, such as removing dead skin cells from your body,stimulating fresh cell growth and leaving your skin feeling smoother and softer. Over time, the skin can develop some unwanted pigmentation, especially after the dry winter months. Body polish can help make your skin glow, and look more youthful and attractive. Finally, with summertime right around the corner, it also can help prepare the skin to better absorb topical creams and tanning products.
Shop Our Collection of Bodycare Products
If you have any additional questions about our Bodycare products, ingredients, or overall benefits, we would be happy to answer any of your questions. Our products are custom-formulated and tested rigorously to empower women everywhere to find true beauty. Enjoy finding your inner beauty with our fine collection of products.