This policy describes:
- What personally identifiable information we collect from you, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- What choices we offer, including how to update your personal information.
Your acceptance of these terms
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our Site, register on the Site, or place an order.
Information you give us – We will collect the personal information that you provide us. For example, we will ask you to provide personal information such as your name, address, email address, telephone number, and credit or debit card information as part of normal business transactions. Users may provide us with information in the following scenarios:
- Registration – In order to use certain parts of the Site, you must first register. The registration form requires Users to give certain information (such as name and email address). At your option, you also may provide demographic information (such as your gender or age) about yourself, but it is not required.
- Orders – To buy from us, you must provide contact information (like name and shipping address) and financial information (like credit card number and expiration date).
- Surveys & contests – From time-to-time our Site may request information via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary, and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address) and demographic information (such as zip code, age level). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes, market to you about our products and services, and market to you about third party products and services. Your information also may be provided to third parties. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of the Site.
Information we get from your use of our website or services – When you browse or use our Site, we collect information about the services you use, other websites you’ve visited and personal preferences. This information includes: device-specific information (such as your operating system, mobile phone network, mobile device ID, and other device-specific unique device identifiers such as your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address), user information and browsing and interaction habits. Our Site may use “cookies” or similar technologies to enhance User experience. A cookie is a small file placed on your device or computer. It may be possible to refuse to accept cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your browser or mobile device. However, if you select this setting, you may be unable to access certain parts of our Site. We use these technologies to collect and store information about you when you interact with services or products that we offer.
Do Not Track – Some browsers may offer a “Do Not Track” feature. Because there is not yet a common understanding of how to interpret “Do Not Track” signals, the Site does not currently respond to “Do Not Track” signals.
How we use collected information
We collect and uses Users’ personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service – Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To improve our Site – We continually strive to improve our Site offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To process transactions – We will use the information you provide to process your order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To send periodic emails – Your email address will be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order. It also may be used to respond to your inquiries. If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or you may contact us via our Site.
- Protect our rights or comply with legal process – We may disclose your personal information to enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us; to comply with any court order, legal process, or respond to any governmental or regulatory request; or to protect our rights or property or the safety of us, our customers, or others.
- Sale or merger – We also may disclose your personal information to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, acquisition, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of our assets.
Accessing your personal information
You may log in to our Site to update your registration information.
Also, California law permits Users who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com with “California Shine the Light Privacy Request” in the subject line and your full name, email address, postal address and specific services you have used in the body of your email.
How we protect your information
We adopt data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site. While we use security measures to protect sensitive and personal information transmitted online, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable.
Our Site is not directed to children under the age of 13, and our Terms and Conditions prohibit children under 13 from using our Site. We do not knowingly collect any information from children under 13.
Twila True Beauty offers a luxurious, healthier alternative with ingredients inspired from nature. Sourced locally and proudly made in the USA. True ingredients, true beauty with a conscience.
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive
20% OFF on your first order!
Free Shipping on orders above $50
We Accept: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Paypal and Amazon Payments